Sunday 30 January 2011

Sitting, waiting, wishing...

Seriously! I'm waiting for college to finish my paper work so i can enter my 3rd year(higher diploma) but they're taking for ever! KORE WA NAN DESS KA?!

But no, I really want to start soon... I don't want to miss that much!

On a different note, I got crashed into  the other day, my car is fine, just a paint job, the other dudes bumper fell off practically and his bonnet got bent. Which led me to the conclusion do NOT buy a Renault, they're rubbish and squishy and cost 1000's to fix for breaking the AC button! I didn't want insurance to take my car to fix it because it's just too needed at the moment... But on another note! The guy who crashed into me was quite a cool guy, he's a sound engineer(i'm a musician! CATCHH THE DRIFT?!) anyway we chatted and stuff he's a decent person, he turned out to be Omani, with tattoo's from head to toes :p I have 2 only but they're kinda hidden but still... He invited me to his studio! SUGOOOOOI! *strikes a heroic pose*

2 comments:

  1. I thought you were going to work? I'm confused.

    Hmm sound engineer eh? Interesting especially that I am surrounded by them every single day =p

    ReplyDelete
  2. I WAS going to work, but my overall GPA was 2.47 and the Head of Department thought that it's not cool to leave on that premise, so he told me to appeal for a subject which i got a C- and repeat it and get a higher grade so therefore I could continue :p

    Where do you work? :o not anywhere near Porsche?

    ReplyDelete