Tuesday 18 January 2011

If you care...

I finally passed maths, which means I passed college, my GPA isn't high enough to continue but I got my diploma! Which means I can finally enter the big world! Which means I will be working! Which means I will be making money! Which leads to more goodies!

Anyway, I'm kind of happy, disappointed, excited, scared and confused. To me those issues sound extremely normal, I really want to start working and first I need to do "On Job Training" with the college. People with a diploma apparently get hired faster than people with bachelors, maybe easily dispensable, not high salary, easy work and doesn't require much experience. I don't know how the "work+studies" thing works, I know a few people who are doing it and I am willing to do it too since I really do want a bachelors degree!

I really have no idea what I was writing, my mind was in three different places and I don't know what.

DEAR MATHS I HAVE SOLVED YOUR PROBLEMS BUT YOU STILL HAVE MORE! WHICH AREN'T MY CONCERN ANYMORE!

Hmph...

3 comments:

  1. Lol, I can relate to your pain with math.

    Congrats on passing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations..!! Good luck with everything ;)

    ReplyDelete