Wednesday 29 December 2010

So I began to think...

I've been taking life as it comes, not too seriously but not as a joke either. A few things happened in my life after I reached 21, also went through some relationship issues which actually helped me to become better. But we're(we as in me and the madame) trying to do things better, working harder, studying and balancing our life for a better future and a better us. Things took a wrong turn... Call it Karma, but I don't know it seems very bad, the more I analyze the situation the more complicated it seems to get! I only sit, thinking, with my guitar, hoping and wishing that we'll see the rainbow at the end of the this road.

We set a goal in our life, we want to do it but we cannot seem to achieve it without disappointing our parents. I hate college, I really do, we both do actually, maybe because of the college we are and the people in it. But we see more to life than a paper that says you're smart... I cant argue with a college degree but, will that bring happiness? Do we want happiness or do we want to be safe in this future?

So I'll sit wondering, hoping and wishing that this snow capped road will have a rainbow at the end...

I love you

3 comments:

  1. True sometimes you'd hate the place you are studying and such but think of it this way with a college degree, that happiness will last longer.

    May you see the rainbow soon inshallah ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ

    ReplyDelete
  3. there isn't a rainbow just because you're my sunshine shining every day..
    and when it sometimes rains, there's one as soon as you go back to smiling..
    i love you

    ReplyDelete