Saturday 12 March 2011

My eyes burn

I've started this time last month, been a month since i've been working... Working in a IT company in Ruwi called "imtac". I spend most of my time behind a computer screen, it's bad for my eyes really, I looked in my car's mirror and I saw my eyes... It freaked me out! I started reading a few tips about how to "maintain" your eyes, etc. It's also has to do with the fact I wake up every night from 3am-5am, I wake up freaked out, first thing I do is check my phone - Ouch, my eyes hurt it's too bright - I have these nightmares, I don't remember them at all, I don't remember my dreams MOST of the time but I know it's a nightmare considering the way I woke up. I used to dream a lot, I would stay up fantasizing about stuff, pirates, romance, wars, post apocalyptic world and sex(I'm a guy -__-). This was around 2-3 years ago, I stopped doing that now, I admit I still do with pirates, but I love 'em and I'll always wish to be one!

I've been in a relationship for 2 years and half now, lots of feelings developed and stuff. They were very nice feelings I loved them, they kept me up at night loooong at night but I didn't like that because I loved sleeping early and waking up early. So I sort of started to "shut" those feelings aside to let me sleep... What I didn't realize it numbed me a lot. So if you're experiencing stuff, keep feeling, keep enjoying them and let them torture you! They'll make you feel better in the long run

1 comment:

  1. Waking up at night, checking your phone ouch it's so bright.. dude before sleeping reduce the light thingy on ur phone, happens to me too a lot.
    Other stuff.. coz we play LoL a lot.. so it's normal.. I see minions in everything 0.o

    ReplyDelete