Monday 14 February 2011

Suzuki Kizashi!

Okay, this car really took me by storm when I first saw it, it looks amazing but there was a problem, 2.4L engine and 185HP only... So I wasn't too happy about that



As I was reading more about the car, I heard in Saudi they released a v6 version with a 3.6L engine! Now that's something fancy in a Japanese car, I own a Suzuki XL7, those cars surprisingly have good acceleration for v6 engines to be precise! I really wanna have a go at driving this car!  There aren't many reviews or news about someone testing the 3.6L version! But I found this much out... It's a 3.6L, V6 and...*drum roll*... 260HP, the engine was taken out of the new model of the XL7... And that engine on the 4x4 was quite fast imagine on this car! But apparently it's doesn't allow you to get the max speed out of it because of the CVT...

Not a super amazing car, but i'm sure you'll get your money worth on this

No comments:

Post a Comment